Tours around the Constitutional Court of Ukraine
Tours around the Constitutional Court of Ukraine (hereinafter - the Court) for representatives of enterprises, institutions, organisations of all forms of ownership, educational institutions, public associations of Ukraine, members of official delegations, representatives of international organisations, individual visitors, including foreign citizens (hereinafter - participants of the tour) are held to inform the Ukrainian and foreign public about the principles of the Court activity, to increase the legal culture level of citizens, their awareness of the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms by the body of constitutional jurisdiction in Ukraine.
2. The basic program of the Court tour provides acquaintance with the lobby, library, archives, courtrooms of the Grand Chamber of the Court, the Senate of the Court, the press center, the museum exposition.
During the tour, the history of formation, powers, organisation of activities, international relations of the Court, functions of the Secretariat of the Court are covered.
3. The Department of Court Communications and International Cooperation of the Secretariat of the Court shall be responsible for organising and conducting the tours.
4. Photographs of the participants of the tour in the premises of the Court shall be taken by the Court staff. If necessary, photos in electronic format can be sent to group leaders by email.
5. Court tours are held on working days on Mondays (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or Fridays (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.). In some cases - on other working days, taking into account the Court schedule. The duration of the tour is 1 hour.
6. There shall be admitted groups up to 24 members. If the number of people exceeds 24, several groups are to be formed.
7. A Court tour shall be organised on the basis of a written request addressed to the Court Chairman.
The written application shall include: the purpose of the visit, last name, first name, patronymic (according to the passport), country name, passport number and series, place of work or study, desired date and time of the tour, contact phone number and / or email address.
8. Written requests shall be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Admission of the participants of the sightseeing tour is carried out in accordance with the established regime of admission to the objects of the Court on passports or other identity documents.
10. Sightseeing tours are free of charge.